Do you have what it takes?
To become a Pharmacist-Owner, you must be a pharmacist, licensed to practice in the Canadian province or territory of your choice.
The candidates Pharmacist-Owners are selected by Shoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix based upon their past performance and experience, an extensive interview process, a review of appropriate references, and upon their successful participation in the Shoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix network’s Leadership Excellence and Development Program (LEAD).
We are looking for individuals who are:
- Dedicated health care professionals
- Committed to operating a competitive retail business
- Able to work independently within a franchise framework
- Effective team leaders and motivators
- Trustworthy with a high degree of credibility
- Ready to thrive in a demanding and changing environment
- Able to understand and support Shoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix’s strategic direction in relation to the retail store adjacent to the dispensary
- Capable of defining goals, roles, responsibilities and accountabilities in a clear manner
- Lifelong learners, with a commitment to continuously develop their knowledge and skills in pharmacy, leadership, and retail business
- Excited to make a positive contribution to their community
Explore Your Full Potential
The Shoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix concept is unique to Shoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix and offers you a leadership opportunity to be the owner of an exciting and growing business.
The Shoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix concept combines the efforts, motivation and on-site leadership skills of the Pharmacist-Owner with the proven marketing abilities, management expertise, the possibility of an offer of financing, and standardized operating practices. It is a collaboration which involves exchanges based on mutual trust and respect between the Pharmacist-Ownerand the franchisor Shoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix.
The Pharmacist-Owner concept encourages entrepreneurial spirit within a franchise system. The Pharmacist-Owners of the Shoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix network have a strong pride of ownership, and a true commitment to patient care and the communities they serve.
Want to take your pharmacy career to the next level?
Go Into Business For Yourself, Not By Yourself only