The Shoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix Network Culture
What Makes the Shoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix network Different?
With first to market initiatives that exceed the Pharmacists-Owners of the Shoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix network customers’ expectations.
We Take Pride
With best-in-class execution.
We Work Smart
With intensity and passion.
To produce extraordinary results.
Creating world-class retail experiences.
To each other and the Shoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix network.
To our world and environment.
We are Dedicated
Diversity @ Shoppers
Inclusion throughout the Shoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix network means feeling respected and valued.
Diversity throughout Shoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix network means different ideas, beliefs, needs are considered.
Throughout the Shoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix network we will strive to be fair in our policies, practices and behaviours.
Accessibility at Shoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix means ensuring everything is 'within reach'.
The affiliated Store teams are committed to:
- Providing excellent customer service to all segments of the public, without discrimination;
- Ensuring that hiring practices are bias-free;
- Reflecting the racial diversity of the community in the store workforce;
- Maintaining an environment that is free from any form of discrimination or harassment;
- Ensuring that any instance of discrimination or harassment is investigated, thoroughly and confidentially;
- Taking disciplinary measures for anyone found engaging in discriminatory or harassing behaviours against co-workers, customers or members of the public.
- All decisions about hiring, promotion and working conditions:
- Are made based on objective criteria related to job and work requirements;
- Are compliant with applicable laws.
- We expect our employees and the network Pharmacist-Owner’s employees to:
- Abide by the values of equal opportunity and non-discrimination and with Human Rights Codes and legislation;
- Be consistent with these values in your dealings with others, including with customers and the general public;
- Report any behaviour inconsistent with these values or the law to a member of the management team of the given affiliated Community Pharmacy, Central or Regional Offices;
- Treat customers and co-workers with honesty, courtesy and respect;
- Promptly report any event of discrimination or harassment that is inconsistent with the law or store policies outlined in the employee handbook.